Friday, October 8, 2010

My Silly Billy

 

I once had a heart that I gave to you, never got any return gift.
Broke my window panes the other day and it pains me to repair ‘em.

How do you don’t know what you do. Things that make you fall flat on the face
....ooh baby my silly why should I love you.

You come home all drunk with your messed up hair
Your twinkling eyes say the thousand words but mouth only stinking glare.
Then you play lil sheepy and turn around tables, wen next morning I find you making breakfast with the babble.

How do you don’t know what you do. Things that make you fall flat on the face
....ooh baby my silly why should I love you.

I don’t know what to do with you when you make me feel this way, just step aside or I’ll push away.
But now my life’s vicious circle where things go and come back like changing seasons.
Of all the things one never changes, the way my heart still beats for you.

How do you don’t know what you do. Things that make you fall flat on the face
....ooh baby my silly why should I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment